i used this product.. wonderful results..
- Artho Care
Joint Pain Reliever
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Relieves Joint Pain Kapiva Joint Pain Reliever combo provides you relief from pain due to inflammation of joints. You don’t have to twice twice before climbing those steep flight of stairs!
- Lessens Pains From Sprains. Kapiva Joint Pain Reliever combo addresses mild sprains. This 100% natural, herbal juice as is effective in relaxing twisted muscles.
- Bids Goodbye To Gout This combo is also effective in providing solution to pain associated with Gout.
- Soothes Arthritis Flare-ups Arthritis pain can be excruciating. The Kapiva Joint Pain Reliever combo helps soothe the pain to an extent, if consumed regularly.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Kutki’s An Immunity-Booster. The Ayurvedic herb Kutki helps in relaxing twisted muscles, in addressing sprains, and fighting symptoms of gout. Kutki also boosts your immunity and strengthens your body to protect against injuries.
- Power Of Ashwagandha This Ayurvedic herb comes with numerous medicinal benefits, among which reducing inflammation is one. ‘Ashwagandha’ is Sanskrit for ‘smell of the horse’, which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength.
- Goodness Of Giloy Guduchi, popularly known as Giloy, has anti-inflammatory properties which helps reduce swelling caused by sprains or blunt force injuries. It helps relieve pain in muscles and joints and reduces redness/tenderness due to injuries.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
A well known Ayurvedic herb, it increases stamina and improves muscle strength. It also has calming properties that may help combat stress.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Fenugreek seeds are high in soluble fiber. It helps manage sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbs
Kutki is a traditional Ayurvedic herb which has hepatoprotective, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties collectively help to keep liver health in check.
This Ayurvedic herb is used to treat Vata issues. It helps nourish the skin and tissue layers thereby reducing inflammation. Also, it acts as an analgesic and helps alleviate dryness in joints, subsequently improving joint mobility.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
4 Reviews for Joint Pain Reliever Add Review
After use of one week, I felt drastic relief from my joint pain, and inflammation in knee, I am Fully satisfied.
My brother meet with an accident 4yrs back he has severe pain in his back as becoz of the dislocation of L5 and L7 nowadays the pain is coming down in his thighs and lower part of the legs too so will this joint pain reliver give him some relief plz reply to my query
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review