Natural Immunity Boosters
Haven’t we all felt the distress of putting our work on hold when our health crashes? But how often do we give our bodies that little extra dose of care to help boost that weak immunity? Discover a few simple ways to naturally boost your immunity system.
Your Immune System is the strongest weapon you have to avoid illnesses such as colds, cough, flu, or shingles. However, to do its job of protecting your body from foreign invaders that can make you feel sick, the immune system needs to react instantly to health threats such as viruses and bacteria. According to Ayurveda, strong immunity is a product of good digestion, strong metabolism, quality liver functioning, and balanced hormones.
Like most people, our lives are quite bustling and at times things get hectic too, leading to stress, exhaustion and other factors that can harm the immunity. If you want to stay strong and healthy all year long, you must have a strong immune system. And here’s how you can boost your immunity with these 7 easy tips:
1. Well-balanced Diet – Eating the right foods and getting the proper nutrition are the keys to a healthy immune system. Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables. A truly healthy immune system depends on a balanced mix of vitamins and minerals over time.
2. Balanced Sleep – Sleep is very important to the immune system. Sleep deprivation severely compromises immunity. It is a natural time for the body and mind to rest, reset, detoxify, and rejuvenate. You can aim to sleep for about eight hours each night.
3. Proper Exercise – Exercising helps to release accumulated tension, move stagnant mental and emotional energy, and improve circulation. Proper exercising has multiple benefits. Even simple exercises or a 20-minute stroll can do wonders for the immune system.
4. Reduce Stress – Stress hormones affect the immune system severely. Therefore, reducing your exposure to stressful circumstances will surely boost your immune system.
5. Nurturing Daily Routine – The study of Ayurveda recommends a daily routine for everyone. It helps strengthen the immune system. Try to wake up, eat your meals, work, and go to bed at about the same time each day, if possible.
6. Yoga, Pranayam, and Meditation – Doing yoga, pranayama and meditation can help cultivate presence of mind, cleanse the channels of the body, digest toxins, relieve stress, and ultimately boost immunity.
Each of them has a slightly different set of indications and benefits, but all of them work wonders for your body.
7. Herbal Care For Immunity – Give your immune system a boost with Kapiva’s immunity boosters:
KAPIVA NONI CAPSULES – Noni capsules boosts immunity and detoxifies the body. It strengthens the immune system by helping white blood cells fight antibodies.
KAPIVA TRIPHALA JUICE – Triphala juice boosts immunity, aids metabolism and helps in more efficient absorption of nutrients. Also fights constipation and helps in digestion.
ALOE + AMLA JUICE (USDA ORGANIC) – Aloe + Amla Juice improves digestive system, boosts immunity and improves the overall well-being of the body. It also gets rid of toxins.
KAPIVA TULSI CAPSULES – The capsule bolsters the body’s natural defenses, strengthens the immune system and removes toxins from the body.
KAPIVA ASHWAGANDHA CHURNA – The churna reduces weakness and boosts energy, increases vitality and ultimately boost immunity.