In this time and era of industrialization and competition, pollution is the biggest setback we have to face. Are you, like many others, concerned with the amount of pollution we are exposed to? And how you can further take care of your health against pollution?
There has been a visible rise in pollution across our country. With Delhi, being declared the most polluted city in the world, or the disappearing skylines along the coast of Mumbai, most Indian metros are dealing with this man-made problem.
With modernization and development in our lives, pollution has reached its peak; giving rise to global warming and human illness. A complete disturbance to the balance in the environment. It’s been spoken & written about; schools have been called of. And it doesn’t seem to be getting any better.
The decrease in quality of air leads to several respiratory problems including asthma and lung cancer. Chest pain, congestion, throat inflammation, cardiovascular disease, and respiratory disease are some of the diseases that can be caused by air pollution. Water pollution occurs due to contamination of water and may pose skin related problems including skin irritations and rashes.
Pollution results in an overall decrease in immunity of a person, because of which one becomes more susceptible to contract diseases.
While trying to undo the damage we have done is the only long-term solution, the magic of Ayurveda can help you on an immediate basis.
1. Consumption of household items like Turmeric, Jaggery mixed with Onion juice, Ginger mixed with Black Pepper & Tulsi, Neem, Triphala mixed with Honey, Pomegranate juice & so on can help combat dry coughs, congestion, and helps in blood purification.
2. Inhaling steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil for a few minutes every other day depending on your health.
3. Practising breathing asanas like Pranayama, Kapalbharti, and Jal Neti to fight the effects of pollution.
To aid you in this battle, we, at Kapiva, have a few products to increase the immunity of an individual which will result in the overall increase in well-being of a person.
• Each capsule is made up of two main ingredients – Curcumin and Giloy precisely mixed to fight a variety of allergies.
• Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound. It is the yellow pigment associated with the curry spice, turmeric, and to a lesser extent in ginger.
• Giloy is known as “Amrita” in Ayurveda because of its tremendous medical benefits, which literally translates to ‘the root of immortality’, because of its abundant medicinal properties. Giloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunity”. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants which fight free-radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases. Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies the blood, fights bacteria that cause diseases and also combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections.
Rich in Vitamin C, iron & calcium, amla juice proves to be an effective measure against the common cold & cough.
Along with its myriad beauty benefits from the skin to hair, it also helps regulate blood pressure & minimizes cell damage due to its numerous free radicals.
A daily 30 ml shot (pure or diluted) will keep you in good health.
It is essential to protect yourself from today’s pollution that has engulfed the cities and towns. Herbal preparations are effective in absorbing pollutants, and they also help to detoxify the effects of pollution.