- Daily Diet
Masala Supergrain Mix - Immunity 400g
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Enriched with 4 wholesome super grains namely oats, green gram moong, amaranth, and ragi, the meal ensures nutrition through every bite.
- Infused with 3 immune-boosting ayurvedic herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric, which are known to optimize immune responses
- It is also a rich source of Vitamin C, A and Zinc, which are vital for boosting your immunity.
- 100 g of Kapiva Supergrain Mix provides 1.5 x higher protein than 100 g of upma, poha and some flavoured oatmeals. Kapiva Supergrain Mix is rich in fibre and has 2.5X more fibre than 100 g of upma, poha, corn flakes, and muesli .
Why this Kapiva product?
- Being rich in essential nutrients like protein and fibre, it keeps you full for longer and keeps hunger pangs at bay.
- Cut, Pour, and Boil! It’s that convenient to indulge in this nutritious and enjoyable meal, that is ready to eat in just 3 mins.
- With its delicious tasting masala flavour, this instant meal is a happy marriage between taste and health!
- You can have it as a healthy breakfast or a delicious evening snack.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Masala Supergrain Mix is India's first Ayurveda enriched breakfast? It gives you the benefits of fiber-rich multigrains and Ayurvedic herbs in a quick 3-minute meal.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
5 Reviews for Masala Supergrain Mix - Immunity 400g Add Review
It’s so delicious and good for daily breakfast
I consume it as it's a complete meal.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review