- De-Stress and Memory Boosting
Ujjwal Masala Chai | All-Season Wellness Tea | 150 gms
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Our black CTC tea is infused with 15 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that have rejuvenating effects.
- Tulsi is a potent adaptogen that helps promote calmness.
- Mint is a refreshing herb that can help boost your resilience to stress. Nutmeg has a calming effect on the body and supports bowel movement.
- Manjistha is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Its blood purifying properties help flush toxins.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Ujjwal Masal Chai is a composition of 84% CTC tea and 16% Ayurvedic herbs and spices for optimal benefits. It helps support overall well-being.
- Unlike regular Masala Chai, our tea has rejuvenating effects on the body that helps you stay afresh naturally.
- The herbs along with tea leaves ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that enhances your tea drinking experience.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of Cinnamomum tea. It helps control blood sugar and lowers the risk of heart disease.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
A famous herb for blood detoxification, Manjistha flushes toxins out of the body.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review