Dia Free Juice 1L Power Combo- Pack of 2
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Vitamin C content of Amla in this juice helps fight infections. It also supports weight management by boosting your metabolism.
- This juice has Karela that helps in removing toxins from the blood and also stimulates liver function. This ingredient plays a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels.
- Jamun in this juice is packed with proteins, fibre, antioxidants, calcium, and iron. It also helps to reduce any difficulty experienced during urination.
- This juice also has the immunity-booster Giloy, which is a herb that fights allergies. It is rich in antioxidants and initiates the process of detoxification in the body.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Kapiva Dia Free Juice is a deliciously healthy way to keep sugar levels in check, naturally.
- It is safe for everyone and comes without any side effects as it is made from natural ingredients and does not contain any added sugar, colour or flavour.
- This juice is keto-friendly and vegan.
- It is made in GMP-certified facilities.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Karela, one of the main ingredients in this juice, contains a compound called polypeptide-p which is similar to insulin? It is the reason why karela is considered to be effective to regulate blood sugar levels!
Jamun or black plum is a nutritious fruit, however major of its medicinal benefits are in its seed. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
Relished for its diabetes regulation benefits and despised for its bitter taste, Karela or Bitter Gourd is beneficial for regulating blood sugar levels.
Neem has been used in traditional Ayurvedic processes for treating indigestion, supporting improved eyesight, fighting skin disorders using fresh Rajasthani Neem leaves (no dry leaves are used)
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Jamun Seeds
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
3 Reviews for Dia Free Juice 1L Power Combo- Pack of 2 Add Review
AWESOME,KAPIVA Dia free juice worked well my sugar levels are under control.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review