Diabetes Care Pack of 2
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Karela Jamun Juice: Karela contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been researched to control diabetes naturally
- Karela Jamun Juice: It also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in your blood and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dia Free Capsules: These capsules help to reduce high blood sugar naturally
- Dia Free Capsules: They contain Gurmar along with other Ayurvedic herbs like Giloy, Haldi, Karela, Kutki to give you the benefit of multiple ingredients with one capsule.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Kapiva Karela Jamun juice in this pack is made from fresh Karela and Jamun seeds (instead of pulp), which contain all the nutrition of the fruit.
- Kapiva makes Karela Jamun Juice with the traditional Vedic process where the fruits are added to 16 parts water and boiled for 8 hours until the liquid content is reduced to 1/4th of its original volume. This is considered as the perfect proportion for maximised benefits.
- The juice is made from 90% raw herbs and not extracts, unlike many other commercial juices in the market.
- Both Karela Jamun Juice and Dia Free capsules are made in GMP-certified laboratories while adhering to strict standards for maximum purity
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Karela, one of the main ingredients in this combo, contains a compound called polypeptide-p which is similar to insulin? It is the reason why karela is considered to be effective to regulate blood sugar levels!
Jamun or black plum is a nutritious fruit, however major of its medicinal benefits are in its seed. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
Relished for its diabetes regulation benefits and despised for its bitter taste, Karela or Bitter Gourd is beneficial for regulating blood sugar levels. It has a compound called Polypeptide-P which acts like Insulin.
- Jamun Seeds
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||KAPIVA Diabetes PACK OF 2|
|Ingredient List||Karela Juice 49.97%, Jamun Juice 50.00% , Each Capsule Contains: Gurmar Patti (Gymnema Sylvestre) 125 mg, Jamunguthli (Syzygium Cumini) 40 mg, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) 50 mg, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) 25 mg, Gular Patti (Ficus Racemosa) 20 mg, Karela (Momordica Charantia) 25 mg, Khadir Kastha (Acacia Catechu) 15 mg, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 25 mg, Bijaysar (Petrocarpus Masupium) 40 mg, Tejpata (Cinamomum Tamala) 25 mg, Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) 20 mg, Neempatti (Azadirachta Indica) 40 mg, Sudh. Shilajit 25 mg, Methi (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) 15 mg, Yashad Bhasma 5 mg, Bang Bhasma 5 mg.|
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||9x9x24.5 inches , 4.8x4.8x10 inches|
|Product Barcode||8906082520028 , 8906082520158|
|Best before||18 months|
1042 Reviews for Diabetes Care Pack of 2 Add Review
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review