This green tea is a concoction of 13 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that help regulate blood sugar levels.
Madhu Tula - Blood Sugar Control Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- This green tea is a concoction of 13 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that help regulate blood sugar levels.
- The healing properties of Jamun seeds help enhance insulin activity. Further, Gymnema Sylvestre stimulates insulin secretion.
- Cinnamon can help make insulin effective at transporting glucose into cells.
- The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with antioxidants that curb the harmful effects of free radicals.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea is a composition of 16% green tea leaves and 84% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- The pyramid tea bag offers a larger surface area. Further, it consists of whole leaves that are fresh, aromatic and healthier.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Jamun or black plum is a nutritious fruit, however major of its medicinal benefits are in its seed. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
Green tea is a rich source of catechins which help you break the visceral fat in your body. The catechins also boost metabolism and break down the excess fat.
- Jamun Seeds
- Green Tea
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Madhu Tula - Blood Sugar Control Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags|
|Ingredient List||Ingredients: Green Tea 16% (Camellia sinensis), Jamun Seed 9% (Syzygium cuminii)^, Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre)^, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)^, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)^, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)^, Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Turmeric (Curcuma longa)^, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)^, Flaxseed, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)^ <br>^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances <br>CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd. |
A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Lic. No.: 13314010000073
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||L 140 mm * H 83 mm * W 100 mm|
816 Reviews for Madhu Tula - Blood Sugar Control Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags Add Review
This product enriched with the goodness of 13 Ayurvedic herbs such as Cinnamon, Jamun Seeds, Licorice and others. no preservative .
It’s tasty and helped me to boost my metabolism, worthy product.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review