- Skin & Hair
- Women's Health
Amla Juice 1L
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Amla is a natural immune booster. It has more Vitamin C than other citrus fruits like oranges. The antibacterial properties of amla shield you from common colds, flues, and other health ailments.
- Packed with antioxidant properties, supplementing amla juice can naturally cleanse and hydrate your skin. The juice also combats aging cells and prevents fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles.
- Amla is an alkaline food. Thus, it balances the acid level in your stomach thereby facilitating better gut health.
- Amla supports the production of collagen that provides hair growth. Amla also strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair thinning and premature greying.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Our wild amlas are sourced from the alkaline soils of Pratapgarh, UP. Wild amlas are smaller in size with less water content and more nutrient concentration.
- Kapiva’s easy-to-consume wild amla juice is your daily dose of health and immunity.
- We use cold-pressed amlas to retain the nutritional value of the herb. Since no heating, chemical processes are involved, you only get the purest amla juice.
- This Ayurvedic Juice is made in GMP-approved facilities. It is also manufactured using naturally sourced ingredients and chemical-free processes.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that gooseberry or amla is also known as ‘Divyaushadhi’ or divine medicine in Ayurveda? This is because it contains all five tastes – sweet, sour, bitter, astringent and pungent that help to improve the overall health from within.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
49 Reviews for Amla Juice 1L Add Review
Excellent product . My immunity and digestion has improved after regularly having this juice ! And the juice is awasome..
its really help for body detox and good for health
Kapiva amla juice is one of the best fresh, pure & healthy juice more than another company's amla juice.
Really, this amala jush is the best.
Kapiva amla juice is really benefited for all . It's taste is also real . I am recently using this product.
It's so natural & blast of 100% Amla juice taste happy to buy this product thanks Kapiva
My hair was turning white and we all know amla is good for reversing grey hair! And this worked. I couldn't be more happy. This just goes to prove what they are selling is authentic. Love them.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review