Best friend of healthy hair, Kapiva's Amla juice is a blessing for strong hair and a healthy lifestyle.
- Skin & Hair
- Women's Health
Amla Juice 1L
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Amla is a natural immune booster. It has more Vitamin C than other citrus fruits like oranges. The antibacterial properties of amla shield you from common colds, flues, and other health ailments.
- Packed with antioxidant properties, supplementing amla juice can naturally cleanse and hydrate your skin. The juice also combats aging cells and prevents fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles.
- Amla is an alkaline food. Thus, it balances the acid level in your stomach thereby facilitating better gut health.
- Amla supports the production of collagen that provides hair growth. Amla also strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair thinning and premature greying.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Our wild amlas are sourced from the alkaline soils of Pratapgarh, UP. Wild amlas are smaller in size with less water content and more nutrient concentration.
- Kapiva’s easy-to-consume wild amla juice is your daily dose of health and immunity.
- We use cold-pressed amlas to retain the nutritional value of the herb. Since no heating, chemical processes are involved, you only get the purest amla juice.
- This Ayurvedic Juice is made in GMP-approved facilities. It is also manufactured using naturally sourced ingredients and chemical-free processes.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that gooseberry or amla is also known as ‘Divyaushadhi’ or divine medicine in Ayurveda? This is because it contains all five tastes – sweet, sour, bitter, astringent and pungent that help to improve the overall health from within.
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||KAPIVA AMLA JUICE 1 L|
|Ingredient List||100% Pure Amla Juice, Permitted Class II Preservatives|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Adret Retail Pvt Ltd., Plot no 1, Heavy Industrial Area, Jodhpur - 342001 (Raj)|
Mfg. Lic. No. 810 AYU E
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||9x9x24.5|
Frequently Bought Together
1206 Reviews for Amla Juice 1L Add Review
Amla's antibacterial qualities protect you from common colds, flues, and other illnesses.
The natural flavor and purity of Amla in the juice was beneficial to my gut, cold, and cough. After starting to drink Amla juice, I noticed a significant improvement in my digestion and hair condition.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review