- Daily Diet
Chyawanprash | 500 Grams
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Our Chyawanprash contains more than 40 herbs and goodness of superfoods for comprehensive nutrition while enhancing your immune health
- If consumed regularly, it may also help improve cardiac health
- Traditionally made using the principles of Ayurvedic Charak Samhita, Kapiva Chyawanprash is beneficial for your brain health and even improves your digestion.
- Regular consumption of Kapiva Chyawanprash could also benefit your bone health.
Why this Kapiva product?
- We pack our Chyawanprash into glass bottles in order to prevent leaching which might otherwise happen in plastic bottles.
- It is created in small batches so that most benefits of the herbs and superfoods could be contained in a concentrated manner.
- Kapiva Chyawanprash is free from any artificial sweeteners. It is enriched with Raw Honey known for its superior health benefits.
- Our Chyawanprash does not contain any added colour, or flavour. It is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and lab-tested for quality.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Kapiva Chyawanprash is hand-churned in organic Desi Ghee? This ensures higher Vitamin C that strengthens your immunity and enhances holistic wellness. Chyawanprash is also helpful in gastritis, peptic ulcer, and intestinal cramping.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
Procured from the dense forests of the Himalayan foothills, unfiltered wild honey works as a great anti-bacterial agent. It also has a delightfully sweet taste.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
8 Reviews for Chyawanprash | 500 Grams Add Review
I loved the product. Just a suggestion is to have jaggery instead of sugar.
Its a very good quality product. But in taste it may be some betterment. Kapiva please do something if possible to enhance the taste.
Nice product good for health kapiva done the best
very good product
Really a quality product from,KAPIVA' It's not only good in taste but a healthy product with very natural ingredients preparation with cows ghee(organic). Nice & decent packaging in glass jar which is very unique.
Very good product pure hygienic preparation with ghee
I love it The quality and purity of products
Good Brand keep it up
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review