We regularly use this product. Now I find some quantity deficiency.
- Skin & Hair
Tulsi Giloy Juice 1 L
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Neem-Grown Giloy Stem contains the medicinal properties of Neem as well. Tulsi contains compounds that improve the immune response and shields your body from infections.
- Neem Giloy and Tulsi have hypoglycemic properties that help keep sugar levels in check.
- Giloy stem is known to reduce symptoms of allergies like sneezing, running nose, nose congestions, and more. The anti-allergic compounds in Tulsi and Giloy in this juice fight the cells that cause allergies and allergic reactions.
- This juice facilitates healthy liver function which further improves digestive health. Improving metabolism, this juice also helps with the smooth absorption of nutrients.
Why this Kapiva product?
- We are the first brand to use Giloy that grows on neem trees since it is more bitter and efficacious as it combines with neem’s medicinal properties as well.
- We cut only the hard, matured stems because they have maximum nutrition. Sign of maturity is if the stem has other stems coming out of it.
- We use freshly cut leaves of Wild Tulsi plant, which is free of the urban pollutants. Both Tulsi leaves and Giloy stems are mixed in a ratio which gives maximum health benefits.
- This juice is made in GMP, FSSAI-approved facility, and is made from organically sourced, natural ingredients.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that giloy, also known as "guduchi" literally means "the one who protects"? It is one of the three Amrit ("nectar") plants mentioned in Ayurveda and is know to remove toxins, rejuvenate the body, and strengthen the immune system.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Juice 1 L|
|Ingredient List||Basil,Indian Tinospora|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.|
Adret Retail Pvt Ltd., Plot no 1, Heavy Industrial Area, Jodhpur - 342001 (Raj)
Mfg. Lic. No. 810 AYU E
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||9x9x24.5|
Frequently Bought Together
2432 Reviews for Tulsi Giloy Juice 1 L Add Review
Good organic preservatives should be used
Kapiva, a blend of two of Ayurveda's most helpful herbs, combines the benefits of Tulsi and Giloy into one potent package.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review