Tulsi Giloy Green Tea | 100 gms
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- The tea leaves are infused with immunity-boosting herbs such as Tulsi and Giloy to power up your bodyâ€™s defences.
- Tulsi is a well-known antimicrobial and antibiotic that helps remedy infections.
- Giloy helps release toxins, purifies the blood and supports digestion.
- Green Tea is a rich source of antioxidants that help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall good health.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Green Tea is a composition of 73% green tea leaves and 27% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It supports your overall good health.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- Whole leaves are fresh, aromatic and healthier. When infused with herbs, these leaves ooze an enriching aroma and flavour thereby elevating your tea drinking experience.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Tulsi Giloy Green Tea | 100 gms|
|Ingredient List||Ingredients: Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)(73%), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)(15%), <br>Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)(12%)<br><br>ALLERGEN INFORMATION: MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO HANDLES TREE NUTS.<br>*Prepared using 2g tea in 180ml potable water. Does not contain sugar.|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd. |
A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Lic. No.: 13314010000073
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||Height 160mm, Diameter - 78mm (inner), 81mm (Outer)|
587 Reviews for Tulsi Giloy Green Tea | 100 gms Add Review
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review