Immunity

Tulsi Giloy Green Tea | 100 gms
curve-arrow
oraganic-seal

(No reviews yet)

Limited time offers, ends in:

MRP (incl. of all taxes)
₹449

Description

Our green tea is made from high-quality handpicked whole leaves from Assam that are fresh, aromatic and healthier. The immune-boosting properties of Tulsi and Giloy help strengthen your body’s defences thereby keeping illnesses at bay. Tulsi helps prevent infections and Giloy helps detox. Further, the antioxidants in the tea help curb the effects of free radicals thereby improving overall health. All our ingredients are sourced with the utmost care, so what you brew is nothing but the best. 
Adding to cart… The item has been added
Free Shipping above Rs. 399
10% off on orders above Rs. 1299
COD Available
30 Days money back guarantee

Description

Our green tea is made from high-quality handpicked whole leaves from Assam that are fresh, aromatic and healthier. The immune-boosting properties of Tulsi and Giloy help strengthen your body’s defences thereby keeping illnesses at bay. Tulsi helps prevent infections and Giloy helps detox. Further, the antioxidants in the tea help curb the effects of free radicals thereby improving overall health. All our ingredients are sourced with the utmost care, so what you brew is nothing but the best. 

Frequently bought together

  • Reviews
  • How to use
  • FAQ
cucmber-icon
leaf-icon
Overview

Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?

We can relate to that.

curve-arrow
noni-artisan-kapiva

Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.

Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.

Benefits

  • The tea leaves are infused with immunity-boosting herbs such as Tulsi and Giloy to power up your body’s defences.
  • Tulsi is a well-known antimicrobial and antibiotic that helps remedy infections.
  • Giloy helps release toxins, purifies the blood and supports digestion.
  • Green Tea is a rich source of antioxidants that help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall good health.

Why this Kapiva product?

  • The Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Green Tea is a composition of 73% green tea leaves and 27% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It supports your overall good health.
  • Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
  • Whole leaves are fresh, aromatic and healthier. When infused with herbs, these leaves ooze an enriching aroma and flavour thereby elevating your tea drinking experience.
  • Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.

Founder’s note :

Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.

Did you know?

Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.

Giloy

Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.

Tulsi

Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.

  • Giloy
  • Tulsi
Reviews

Why our customers love us?

How To Use

1.
icon-1
Add 1 tsp (2g) of tea to a cup of boiling water (180ml).
2.
icon-2
Add sugar or milk if required & continue to boil.
3.
icon-3
Strain the leaves and serve hot. Add sugar or honey as per taste.

FAQ

What is the shelf life of this tea?
Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Green Tea has a shelf life of eighteen months from the date of manufacture.
How to drink Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Green Tea?
Add 1 tsp (2g) of tea to a cup of boiling water (180ml). Brew for 2-3 minutes. Strain the leaves and serve hot. Add sugar or honey as per taste.
Which are the ingredients in this tea?
The Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Green Tea consists of Green Tea, Tulsi and Giloy.
Why is whole leaf tea better?
Whole leaf tea is made of whole, unbroken leaves that are richer in essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. It is the healthiest, purest and freshest form of tea one can consume. Whereas regular tea is tea dust. It is the stale leftover from broken tea leaves (the waste) that is deprived of its flavour and nutrients due to overprocessing.

Book free consultation

Book free consultation
Knowledge hub

Related articles

Add a review

Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *

Write a Review