Everyday Greens | 25 Greens in One Go | 30 Sachets
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- This Everyday Greens powder gives the nutrition of 25 veggies and fruits in an instant, helping you fulfill the daily dose recommended by WHO.
- This powder has 3 Alkalising Ayurvedic herbs namely Moringa, Wheatgrass and Spirulina for detoxification
- 2 Ayurvedic herbs namely Amla and Garcinia that help boost digestion are also present in this wonder pack.
- Kapiva Everyday Greens contains 6 Vitamins - Vitamin A, E, D2, K1, B3, B5 that help you further in getting wholesome nourishment.
Why this Kapiva product?
- According to WHO one needs to consume at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies in a day for an ideal nourishment. But on a daily basis we only end up consuming an average of 3.5 servings from our regular diet.
- In order to fulfill the daily quota, Kapiva Everyday Greens helps you get the remaining 1.5 servings of greens in just one serving!
- As this powder comes in separate sachets that also be carried on the go, it is a very convenient form of nutrition. All you have to do is open the packet, pour the content in water and drink the blend!
- No Added Colour, No Artificial Preservatives, Stevia Based Sweeteners, No Added Sugar.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
Spirulina contains high levels of iron, thus increasing the production of red blood cells that promote the circulation of oxygen and gives an instant energy boost.
We make sure our wheatgrass is harvested on the 8th day so that the chlorophyll content is the maximum. Wheatgrass is a well-known detoxifier and it also supports digestion by boosting metabolism.
Moringa or Drumstick has been used as a medicinal plant as it has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Garcinia suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. It also blocks the production of new fat in your body.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review