Brahmi Capsules- • Brahmi is an herb with known benefits to the human body and is found in the tropical wetlands of almost every continent.
• Kapiva’s Brahmi Capsules condense the natural extracts of this botanical beauty into small doses that can be consumed daily.
• Sharpens both short-term and long-term memory.
• Helps recover from nerve disorders.
• Relieves stress and combats sleep-related disorders.
• Consume two capsules at a time twice a day as a healthy addition to your lifestyle.
Ashwagandharista- • Kapiva's Ashwagandharistha treats memory loss, epilepsy and insomnia.
• Treats tiredness, psychiatric conditions and dullness.
• Helps cure loss of memory.
• Cures stomach problems like low digestion power.
• Used as a nervine tonic.
• Consume 3 to 6 teaspoonfuls mixed with equal quantities of water, twice a day after your meal.
No Stress Oil- • Kapiva's No Stress Oil alleviates stress and fatigue.
• Combats muscle spasms and swelling.
• Relieves joints pain and reduces swelling.
• Rejuvenates the body and relieves stress.
• Apply gently on affected area.
|Ingredients||Brahmi Capsules- Each tablet contains (375 mg.): Brahmi, Sankhpushpi each 78.95 mg., Buch 39.47 mg., Kalimarich 19.74 mg., Gabzobaw 78.95 mg., Swarnmakshik Bhasm, Ras Sindur each 39.47 mg., Bhawna: Jatamanshi Kwath 1 q.s., Excipients (Gum Acacia, Talcum) q.s Ashwagandharista- Each 15 ml contains : Water Extract from : Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 1.009 gm, Musli (Cholorophytum borivillanum) 0.404 gm, Manjith (Rubia cordifolia), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Bidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Arjun Chhal (Terminalia arjuna), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Nishoth (Operculina turpethum) each 0.202 gm, Anantmool (hemidesmus indicus), Shyamlata (Ichnocarpus frutescens), Safed Chandan (Santalum album), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Bach (Acorus calamus), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanicum) each 0.162 gm, [Extract vol. 10.337 ml.] Dhaiphool (Woodfordia fruticosa) 0.323 gm, Madhu 6.08 gm. Prakshep : Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Kalamarich (Piper nigrum), Pipali (Piper longum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferra) each 0.040 gm, Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Chhoti Ellaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Tejpata (Cinnamomum tamala), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla) each 0.081 gm. No Stress Oil- Groundnut oil, Olive oil, Chandan oil|
|Size||Brahmi Capsules- 60 Capsules Ashwagandharista- 450 Ml No Stress OIl- 100 Ml|
Write a review
Enter the code in the box below: