Benefits of A2 Ghee and Raw Honey
- Incorporating ghee as a dietary staple does a wealth of good to your health. It helps in weight management and improves your holistic health and wellness.
- Unlike refined sugar, honey is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that provide complete nourishment to the human body. It helps suppress appetite and boost metabolism to maintain weight.
- Ghee maintains a healthy coating within the stomach lining to protect the stomach from the harmful effects of the acids it secretes.
- Honey is a natural antiseptic that helps soothe & heal your skin and helps fight acne and other skin disorders. It absorbs impurities from the pores, cleanses the skin, delays the effects of ageing and moisturizes chapped lips and dry skin
Why Use Kapiva A2 Cow Ghee and Raw Honey
- Made from curd and not cream, the A2 milk used to make this ghee is hand-churned to retain all its nutritious value.
- We procure the milk for this ghee from the Tharparkar cows from the Thar Desert of India. This milk has lesser fat content as compared to the milk by Jersey cows.
- Kapiva Raw Honey is obtained from bee farms that extract honey from the best forests.
- The taste, aroma and consistency of our honey are different than regular apiary honey due to the different flowers that the bees visit seasonally and geographically. Our honey remains pure and authentic with no added sugar or jaggery.
How to use Kapiva Gourmet Combo
Enrish your daily breakfast bowls of yoghurt, cereal or oatmeal with honey
Have honey to your cup of green tea as a natural sweetener in the evening
Make A2 Ghee as your primary cooking fat for sauteing for delicious dinner
Kapiva Gourmet Combo – A2 Desi Ghee 500gms+ Raw Honey 500gms