Our A2 Desi Cow Ghee, has multiple benefits from reducing joint pain to improving the condition of the heart. We procure the milk for this ghee from the Tharparkar cows – a cow breed indigenous to the Thar Desert of India. These cows are grass-fed and are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding. The milk obtained through these cows has lesser fat content as compared to the milk by Jersey cows. It is easier to make ghee from Jersey cows (only 2 litres of milk required). On the other hand, ghee made from Tharparkar cow milk (which has lesser fat content), is much more difficult. We use around 7 litres of milk to make this one bottle of this ghee. This gives our Ghee its special, natural qualities and nutty flavour. Made from curd and not cream, the milk used to make this ghee is hand-churned to retain all its nutritious value. We do what’s difficult. To make health and wellness easy for you. Because when it comes to your health, we take #NoShortcuts.
- Meets 90% of your daily Omega-3 fatty acid requirement
- The only A2 certified ghee in the market
- Contains healthy, fat soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients and is easily digestible
- Contains healthy fats that aid weight management, improve functioning of the heart and reduce joint pain
The benefits don’t end here – You get Kapiva Organic Gulkand absolutely FREE!
Kapiva Organic Gulkand is a good quality herbal coolant. We use Ayurvedic methods to create this magical recipe. We lay out the rose petals & natural sugar candy/mishri one about the other in layers. The mixture is then slowly cooked in natural heat of the sun. This preserves the nutrients, strong flavour & aroma of the gulkand. All this hard work brings you this ancient Indian delicacy, this Organic, Ayurvedic Gulkand, which is nutritious & full of flavour.
- USDA Organic and sun-cooked rose petals for maximum nutrition
- Helps improve gut health and acts as a digestive
- Helps calm the mind and cools down the body
- Detoxifies the body and helps clear out skin
- Found effective against menstrual pain
BENEFITS OF KAPIVA A2 DESI GHEE + ORGANIC GULKAND
Incorporating ghee as a dietary staple boosts immunity, relieves joint pain, strengthens bones, aids constipation, improves functioning of the heart and supports healthy insulin levels and gall bladder function.
It stimulates stomach acids to aid in digestion, whereas other fats and oils can slow down the body’s digestive process. Ghee maintains a healthy coating within the stomach lining to protect the stomach from the harmful effects of the acids it secretes.
Kapiva A2 Desi Cow Ghee + Organic Gulkand (Free)