No. This Gulkand does not contain any artificial preservatives or additives.
Benefits of Kapiva A2 Desi Ghee and Organic Gulkand
- Kapiva A2 Ghee - Incorporating A2 Ghee as a dietary staple boosts immunity, relieves joint pain, strengthens bones, aids constipation, improves functioning of the heart and supports healthy insulin levels and gall bladder function.
- It stimulates stomach acids to aid in digestion, whereas other fats and oils can slow down the body’s digestive process. Ghee maintains a healthy coating within the stomach lining to protect the stomach from the harmful effects of the acids it secretes.
- Kapiva Organic Gulkand - Gulkand helps you in detoxification and also facilitates digestion.
- It is a good quality herbal coolant. It helps calm the mind and cools down the body.
What Makes Kapiva A2 Desi Ghee and Kapiva Organic Gulkand Special?
- Our A2 Ghee is made using curd and not cream, and is hand-churned. It is sourced from grass-fed cows, which are non-genetically modified.
- We obtain the milk for this ghee from the Tharparkar cows from the Thar Desert of India, as the milk has lesser fat content as compared to regular milk.
- We lay out the rose petals & natural sugar candy/mishri one about the other in layers. The mixture is then slowly cooked in natural heat of the sun. This preserves the nutrients, strong flavour & aroma of the gulkand.
- Kapiva Organic Gulkand is certified USDA organic.
How to use Product
Add a dolop of Ghee to a bread toast for an appetizing morning breakfast.
Add a touch of Gulkand to a rose sharbat for a refreshing evening drink.
Spread the ghee on a roti or paratha for a scrumptious lunch or a dinner, whichever you prefer.
About the product
How to drink
About the ingredients
Kapiva A2 Desi Ghee Gulkand Combo