- Skin & Hair
Acne Ease Juice
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Switch to the natural goodness of Kapiva Acne Ease Juice - one of the best juices for acne. Infused with Ayurvedic herbs like Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Neem, and Manjistha, all these herbs are known for skin nourishment.
- Manjistha is a potent blood purifier, it helps reduce acne.
- Known for its high fibre content, Aloe Vera moisturizes and hydrates your skin.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Neem and Turmeric protect skin and promote skin repair.
Why this Kapiva product?
- We source all the herbs used in this juice from locations where they are available in their purest form. Sourced from the Thar desert, Aloe Vera is known for its high medicinal value. Further, we use Rajasthani Neem and fresh turmeric compared to powders.
- All the herbs are blended in precise quantities and processed in an organic water-based extraction method, as opposed to the chemical extraction process followed in the market.
- We adhere to all the safety guidelines and manufacture this juice in GMP-certified facilities.
- We refrain from adding any artificial taste enhancers, sweeteners or refined sugar. We provide you the purest product sourced from the lap of nature.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Neem has been used in traditional Ayurvedic processes for treating indigestion, supporting improved eyesight, fighting skin disorders using fresh Rajasthani Neem leaves (no dry leaves are used)
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Our Aloe Vera is pulped within 4 hours of harvesting the leaves as the nutritional profile of it keeps decreasing with time.Known as the 'Lily of the Desert', this plant is great for digestion and skin-related issues.
- Aloe Vera
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
1 Review for Acne Ease Juice Add Review
It's been my third bottle of this juice and it's working wonderfully on my small/mild acne...
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review