Everyday Greens | 25 Greens in One Go
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- This Everyday Greens powder gives the nutrition of 25 veggies and fruits in an instant, helping you fulfill the daily dose recommended by WHO.
- This powder has 3 Alkalising Ayurvedic herbs namely Moringa, Wheatgrass and Spirulina for detoxification
- 2 Ayurvedic herbs namely Amla and Garcinia that help boost digestion are also present in this wonder pack.
- Kapiva Everyday Greens contains 6 Vitamins - Vitamin A, E, D2, K1, B3, B5 that help you further in getting wholesome nourishment.
Why this Kapiva product?
- According to WHO one needs to consume at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies in a day for an ideal nourishment. But on a daily basis we only end up consuming an average of 3.5 servings from our regular diet.
- In order to fulfill the daily quota, Kapiva Everyday Greens helps you get the remaining 1.5 servings of greens in just one serving!
- As this powder comes in separate sachets that also be carried on the go, it is a very convenient form of nutrition. All you have to do is open the packet, pour the content in water and drink the blend!
- No Added Colour, No Artificial Preservatives, Stevia Based Sweeteners, No Added Sugar.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
Spirulina contains high levels of iron, thus increasing the production of red blood cells that promote the circulation of oxygen and gives an instant energy boost.
We make sure our wheatgrass is harvested on the 8th day so that the chlorophyll content is the maximum. Wheatgrass is a well-known detoxifier and it also supports digestion by boosting metabolism.
Moringa or Drumstick has been used as a medicinal plant as it has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Garcinia suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. It also blocks the production of new fat in your body.
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Everyday Greens | 25 Greens in One Go | 30 Sachets|
|Ingredient List||Wheatgrass Powder, Alfalfa Grass Powder, Spinach Powder, Spirulina Powder, Moringa Powder, Carrot Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Beetroot Powder, Tomato Powder, Amla Powder, Banana Powder, Chia Seed Powder, Soya Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Lemongrass Powder, Apple Powder, Papaya Powder, Guava Powder, Strawberry Powder, Cucumber Powder, Watermelon Powder, Mango Powder, Orange Powder, Inulin, Ginger Extract, Sucralose, Stevia, Guar Gum, Corn Fat, Vitamin Premix, Mineral Premix, Salt, Maltodextrin.|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Saipro Biotech Pvt. Ltd., |
Sr.No.558/1A, Plot No.1, A/P - Rihe,
Tal - Mulshi, Dist - Pune. 412115, Maharashtra, India.
Lic no. 11517036000091
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||110 mm x 114 mm x 78 mm|
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review