Rakshan - Immunity Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Enriched with 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices, our green tea supports a stronger immunity. The properties of Giloy power up your defences thereby helping early recovery.
- Curcumin, an active compound in Turmeric, helps treat the common cold and flu.
- Amla is a powerhouse of vitamin C that efficiently detoxifies the body. Further, Tulsi is known to help curb respiratory ailments and regulate blood pressure.
- The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with antioxidants that curb the harmful effects of free radicals.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Rakshan Green Tea is a composition of 14% green tea leaves and 86% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. Its healing properties aid your bodyâ€™s immune system.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- The pyramid tea bag offers a larger surface area. Further, it consists of whole leaves that are fresh, aromatic and healthier.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Green tea is a rich source of catechins which help you break the visceral fat in your body. The catechins also boost metabolism and break down the excess fat.
- Green Tea
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Rakshan - Immunity Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags|
|Ingredient List||Ingredients: Green Tea 14% (Camellia sinensis), Turmeric 5% (Curcuma longa)^, Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)^, Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)^, Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)^, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)^, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)^ <br>^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances <br>CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd. |
A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Lic. No.: 13314010000073
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||L 140 mm * H 83 mm * W 100 mm|
1002 Reviews for Rakshan - Immunity Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags Add Review
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review