- Daily Diet
Homestyle Masala Supergrain Oats - Pack of 3
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Kapiva Homestyle Masala Supergrain Oats is a rich source of 4 whole grains namely Oats, Green Gram, Amaranth and Ragi.
- Enriched with 3 Ayurvedic herbs namely Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric, it helps you boost immunity, enhance gut health, and improve memory & focus, thus supporting your daily health. It provides wholesome Ayurvedic nutrition in a modern avatar!
- The homestyle masala flavour further adds to your delight. It keeps your senses working in top form!
- It is also rich in Vitamin A, C, and Zinc. All these micronutrients are vital for health and wellness.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Cut, Pour, and Boil! It’s that easy! 3 easy steps and your nutritious oatmeal is ready to serve.
- Our oatmeal has 1.5X higher protein and 2.5X more fibre than any other 100g oatmeal. It has 4.9g protein and 4.4g fibre in every serving.
- It does not have any harmful additives or artificial flavours. You get a serving of wholesome ingredients.
- Whenever you’re pressed for time, our oatmeal comes to your rescue. You can prepare it in as quick as 3 minutes.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review