- Daily Diet
Masala Supergrain Oats Daily Wellness & Agility Combo | 4 Packs * 160g Each
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Each pack in this combo is infused with 3 Ayurvedic herbs. Amla, Tulsi, and Turmeric in Homestyle Masala, Ashwagandha, Noni, and Spirulina in Tangy Masala, Garcinia, Garlic, and Green Coffee in Mint Masala & Brahmi, Kaunch Beej, and Turmeric in Tadka Masala.
- All these herbs work together to help you strengthen your immunity, improve gut health, boost memory & focus and keep you agile and active throughout the day.
- All the 4 flavours are infused with supergrains like Oats, Green Gram, and Ragi with additional goodness of Amaranth in Homestyle, Tangy and Mint Masala.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Daily wellness & Agility combo combines the joy of zesty masala flavours and superior health. Tantalise your tastebuds and also stay active with Homestyle Masala, Tangy Masala, Mint Masala and spicy Tadka Masala with 10g Protein per serve
- All 4 packs in this combo are protein rich and have high fibre content. Homestyle Masala has 4.9g protein and 4.4g fibre, Tangy Masala has 4.8g protein and 4g fibre, Mint Masala has 4.8g protein and 3.8g fibre, and Tadka Masala has 10g protein and 3.4g fibre.
- With this Daily Wellness & Agility combo, you can reap the benefits of pure Ayurvedic herbs in as quick as 3 minutes. Cut, Pour, and Boil! It’s that convenient.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Noni is a small evergreen tree found in India that often grows among lava flows. It helps reduce inflammation in lungs and also has antibacterial and immunity-boosting properties.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C and a well-known immunity-booster. It fights infections such as the common cold and cough and helps in weight management.
A well known Ayurvedic herb, it increases stamina and improves muscle strength. It also has calming properties that may help combat stress.
Spirulina contains high levels of iron, thus increasing the production of red blood cells that promote the circulation of oxygen and gives an instant energy boost.
Garcinia suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. It also blocks the production of new fat in your body.
It is an Ayurvedic herb that is known to improve brain health. It also contains antioxidants which make it a good immunity-booster.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Green Coffee Bean
Green coffee beans are helpful in weight management. They are rich in chlorogenic acid which is an effective fat burner.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
- Green Coffee Bean
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review