Good product! I like the packaging Doesn't have a weird smell like other brands
- Daily Diet
Organic Mustard Oil 1L - Pack of 2
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- This oil has a high content of monounsaturated fatty acids along with the right ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids to keep blood pressure in check. It also lowers bad cholesterol levels, thus promoting heart health.
- Enriched with vitamin E and anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, Mustard oil helps keep skin problems as well as infections at bay. It is a natural lubricant hence good for skin and nail health.
- Kapiva Mustard oil is packed with oleic acid and Omega-6 fatty acids. These micronutrients help in providing nourishment to your hair.
- Mustard oil is rich in selenium, magnesium, and Omega-3 fatty acids content which have been studied to ease Arthritis pain and other types of joint pain.
Why this Kapiva product?
- We obtain this oil using cold-pressed technology. This means no heat is applied to ensure sensitive fats do not get converted to any bad trans fat.
- This oil retains most of the original aroma and flavour of Mustard seeds sourced from the farms in Rajasthan.
- It is USDA-certified and organically manufactured.
- Kapiva Organic Mustard Oil is thick in consistency and chemical-free.
FounderÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Mustard seeds come in black, brown and yellow colours? While the yellow and brown ones are used to make mustard, the black ones are used as a spice especially in India.
Why our customers love us?
10 Reviews for Organic Mustard Oil 1L - Pack of 2 Add Review
One of the best mustard oil. Quality is fantastic. It adds amazing flavour to any nonveg or veg dishes. Highly recommended.
Awesome organic oil from Kapiva. I use it for both cooking & hair nourishment
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review