Dia Free Combo | Dia Free Juice & Madhu Tula Green Tea
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Kapiva Dia Free Juice - A traditional Ayurvedic combination of Karela, Amla, Jamun, and Guduchi; Kapiva Dia Free Juice helps control your blood sugar levels. These herbs regulate carbohydrate metabolism and keep blood sugar levels in check.Â
- All these herbs also lower your bad cholesterol and boost your inner strength.Â
- Kapiva Madhu Tula Tea - Kapiva Madhu Tula Tea is a concoction of 13 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that regulate blood sugar levels.Â
- The healing properties of Jamun seeds help enhance insulin activity. Further, Gymnema Sylvestre stimulates insulin secretion.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Kapiva Dia Free Juice - A potent blend of 11 Ayurvedic herbs, regular consumption of Kapiva Dia Free Juice is a healthy way to control your blood sugar levels naturally.
- It is safe for consumption and does not contain any added sugar, colour or flavour. It is made in GMP-certified facilities.
- Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea - Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea is a composition of 16% green tea leaves and 84% ayurvedic herbs for optimal health benefits.
- The whole leaves are handpicked with great care and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
Helps in controlling extreme blood sugar fluctuations. Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Relished for its diabetes regulation benefits and despised for its bitter taste, Karela or Bitter Gourd is beneficial for regulating blood sugar levels. It has a compound called Polypeptide-P which acts like Insulin.
Jamun or black plum is a nutritious fruit, however major of its medicinal benefits are in its seed. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Jamun Seeds
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Dia Free Combo | Dia Free Juice & Madhu Tula Green Tea|
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Best before||18 months|
|Quantity||1L + 40g|
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review