Product quality is really good
Paachaka - Digestion Support Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Enriched with 11 digestive Ayurvedic herbs, our green tea helps keep digestive functions in check.
- A concoction of three Ayurvedic herbs amla, baheda, and haritaki, triphala supports the health of the GI tract.
- The laxative effects of senna leaves help fight constipation. While the properties of mint stimulate digestive enzymes.
- The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with antioxidants that curb the harmful effects of free radicals.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Paachaka Green Tea is a composition of 29% green tea leaves and 71% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It helps treat digestive worries so you have a happy belly.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- The pyramid tea bag offers a larger surface area. Further, it consists of whole leaves that are fresh, aromatic and healthier.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Green tea is a rich source of catechins which help you break the visceral fat in your body. The catechins also boost metabolism and break down the excess fat.
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
The healing properties of Harad help relieve burning sensation while urinating and trouble caused by abdominal gas.
Baheda helps with detoxification of the liver and fights discomfort caused by stones.
- Green Tea
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Paachaka - Digestion Support Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags|
|Ingredient List||Ingredients: Green Tea 29% (Camellia sinensis), Triphala^ 12%, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon spp.)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)^, Senna Leaves (Cassia angustifolia)^, Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)^, Rose Petals (Rosa spp.)^, Bay Leaf (Cinnamomum tamala)^ <br>^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances <br>CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd. |
A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Lic. No.: 13314010000073
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||L 140 mm * H 83 mm * W 100 mm|
1 Review for Paachaka - Digestion Support Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags Add Review
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review