Warrior Fizz | 11-in-1 Immunity Supplement | Natural Orange Flavour Effervescent Powder
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Enriched with 3 Ayurvedic herbs, this fizzy drink has Giloy and Tulsi that contain high antimicrobial properties and Turmeric which is rich in Curcumin, a powerful antioxidant.
- This effervescent drink has 30% RDA of 8 Vitamins and Minerals as per ICMR like Vitamin C, A, E, D and minerals like Copper, Iron, Selenium and Zinc that further aid in boosting immunity.
- Vitamin A and D are essential for innate and adaptive immunity and Vitamin C boosts up the production of WBCs that help to protect your body.
- Vitamin E further aids in strengthening your immune system. The four minerals help in developing and maintaining the immune system and also influence the efficacy of immune response.
Why this Kapiva product?
- 11-in-1 Immunity-Boosting Supplement that contains the combined goodness of Ayurvedic herbs + Essential Micronutrients.
- 1800mg of potent Ayurvedic Herbs in one serve.
- Delicious Natural Orange flavoured Effervescent Powder that comes in 20 separate, easy to carry sachets.
- Kapiva Booster Fizz does not contain any artificial colour, or any added sugar. It is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and lab-tested for quality.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Also known as Guduchi, Giloy is an Ayurvedic creeper plant/herb that has anti-inflammatory properties.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
Tulsi is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that can be used to alleviate infections and allergies. It is also used to treat eye diseases.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review