11% OFF
Men's Health

Prabal - Stamina & Vigour Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags
curve-arrow
oraganic-seal

(No reviews yet)

Limited time offers, ends in:

MRP (incl. of all taxes)
₹449
₹449
₹399 11% OFF

Description

Prabal stands for strength. That is what our tea offers - Increased vigour and stamina. It comprises high-quality handpicked whole leaves from Assam infused with Ayurvedic herbs and spices. The presence of 11 energy-boosting herbs such as White Musli, Hibiscus, Gokhru, Ashwagandha, and others aid men’s well-being. Our green tea is packed in pyramid tea bags that offer a higher volume. This allows the leaves to unfurl to the fullest and ooze an enriched aroma and flavour.  
Adding to cart… The item has been added
Free Shipping above Rs. 399
10% off on orders above Rs. 1299
COD Available
30 Days money back guarantee

Description

Prabal stands for strength. That is what our tea offers - Increased vigour and stamina. It comprises high-quality handpicked whole leaves from Assam infused with Ayurvedic herbs and spices. The presence of 11 energy-boosting herbs such as White Musli, Hibiscus, Gokhru, Ashwagandha, and others aid men’s well-being. Our green tea is packed in pyramid tea bags that offer a higher volume. This allows the leaves to unfurl to the fullest and ooze an enriched aroma and flavour.  

Frequently bought together

  • Reviews
  • How to use
  • FAQ
cucmber-icon
leaf-icon
Overview

Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?

We can relate to that.

curve-arrow
noni-artisan-kapiva

Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.

Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.

Benefits

  • Enriched with 11 energy-boosting Ayurvedic herbs that power up your stamina.
  • White Musli is known to be a tonic for physical weaknesses that can help rejuvenate.
  • Gokhru’s rejuvenating properties help increase vigour whereas hibiscus can help preserve youthfulness.
  • The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with antioxidants that curb the harmful effects of free radicals.

Why this Kapiva product?

  • The Kapiva Prabal Green Tea is a composition of 33% green tea leaves and 67% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It helps boost stamina and replenish vigour.
  • Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
  • The pyramid tea bag offers a larger surface area. Further, it consists of whole leaves that are fresh, aromatic and healthier.
  • Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.

Founder’s note :

Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.

Did you know?

Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.

Ashwagandha

A well known Ayurvedic herb, it increases stamina and improves muscle strength. It also has calming properties that may help combat stress.

  • Ashwagandha
Reviews

Why our customers love us?

How To Use

1.
icon-1
Boil 180ml water and let it cool for 1 minute
2.
icon-2
Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag
3.
icon-3
Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes

FAQ

What is the shelf life of this green tea?
Kapiva Prabal Green Tea has a shelf life of eighteen months from the date of manufacture.
When should I drink the tea?
You can drink the Kapiva Prabal Green Tea twice daily, in the morning and evening.
Can the tea bag be used twice?
A single pyramid tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
Which are the 10 ayurvedic herbs used in the tea?
The Kapiva Prabal Green Tea consists of Hibiscus, Gokhru, White Muesli, Ashwagandha, Rooibos, Licorice, Cinnamon, Ginger, Black Pepper and Pipli.
Why is whole leaf tea better?
Whole leaf tea is made of whole, unbroken leaves that are richer in essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. It is the healthiest, purest and freshest form of tea one can consume. Whereas tea dust, generally used in regular tea bags, is the stale leftover from broken tea leaves (the waste) that is deprived of its flavour and nutrients due to overprocessing.

Book free consultation

Book free consultation
Knowledge hub

Related articles

Add a review

Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *

Write a Review