- Weight Loss
Akrti - Weight Management Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit that has appetite-suppressing properties. It also contains high amounts of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is believed to aid weight management.
- Lemongrass is a natural diuretic that helps reduce the body's excess water weight.
- Coleus can support weight management by supporting the release of fat from fat cells.
- The whole leaves are nutrient-dense and filled with antioxidants that curb the harmful effects of free radicals.
Why this Kapiva product?
- The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea is a healthy blend of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. This composition helps manage weight effectively.
- Our whole leaves are handpicked with great care from the tea gardens of Assam and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
- The pyramid tea bag offers a larger surface area. Further, it consists of whole leaves that are fresh, aromatic and healthier.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients our product contains no added preservatives.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of Cinnamomum tea. It helps control blood sugar and lowers the risk of heart disease.
Garcinia suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. It also blocks the production of new fat in your body.
Green tea is a rich source of catechins which help you break the visceral fat in your body. The catechins also boost metabolism and break down the excess fat.
- Green Tea
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Akrti - Weight Management Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags|
|Ingredient List||Ingredients: Green Tea 36% (Camellia sinensis), Kokum 13% (Garcinia cambogia)^, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon spp.)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Coleus (Coleus Forskohlii)^, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)^ <br>^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances <br>CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd. |
A-131 1st Floor Okhala Industrial Area Phase ll, near Sanjay Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Lic. No.: 13314010000073
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||L 140 mm * H 83 mm * W 100 mm|
Frequently Bought Together
703 Reviews for Akrti - Weight Management Green Tea | 20 Tea Bags Add Review
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review