- Daily Diet
Tadka Masala Supergrain Mix - Protein Active
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Kapiva Tadka Masala Supergrain Mix has the goodness of 3 ayurvedic herbs namely Brahmi, Kaunch beej, and Turmeric. All these herbs enhance your energy levels and endurance.
- Our protein meal also has the power of 3 supergrains namely Oats, Green gram (moong), and Ragi. It has 2.5x higher protein and 1.25x more fibre than 100g poha, upma, and oatmeal.
- With 10g protein in every serving, protein active provides adequate protein intake. It enhances your overall muscle building and improves physical performance. Consume this meal daily and fulfill 16.6% Protein RDA
- Made with the goodness of whole grains and Ayurvedic herbs, this meal acts as a great pre-workout meal. It gives you a much needed energy boost ahead of an intensive gymming session.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Cut, Pour, and Boil! It’s that easy! 3 easy steps in as quick as 3 minutes and your nutritious Ayurvedic breakfast is ready to eat.
- The spicy tadka masala flavour of this meal will tantalize your taste buds. Taste, health, and energy - our high protein meal has them all in abundance!
- It does not have any harmful additives or added sugar. Only the pure goodness of Ayurvedic herbs for optimal fitness.
- This meal enhances your fitness levels and overall well-being without providing any sugar overload.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
A popular Indian staple, turmeric is rich in curcumin, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties to support strong immunity.
It is an Ayurvedic herb that is known to improve brain health. It also contains antioxidants which make it a good immunity-booster.
Why our customers love us?
It helps in improving the immune response to various ailments.
It is rich in antioxidants and protein that boost your stamina.
It helps prevent inflammation and muscle damage.
High in soluble fibre, Oats gives you a much needed energy boost.
Green Gram (Moong)
Moong is a rich source of protein and is light and easy to digest.
Ragi is naturally rich in calcium and helps in bodybuilding.
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review