Excellent product for weight loss..must recommend for people for weight loss and for a healthy life style
- Daily Diet
Masala Supergrain Mix - Weight Management 380 Gms
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix is infused with 3 Ayurvedic herbs namely Garcinia, Green Coffee, and Garlic which aid fat loss and ensures effective weight management.
- It gives you the benefit of a protein-rich, high-fibre meal from the blend of 4 super grains- oats, moong, amaranth, and ragi.
- With each serve of this breakfast porridge, you get Vitamin B1 equivalent to 85 pistas, vitamin B2 equivalent to 6 medium-sized mushrooms, and vitamin B3 equivalent to 125 almonds. It also boosts your metabolism.
- Our breakfast porridge has at least 1.4x higher protein and 2x more fibre than 100g upma, poha, and oatmeals.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Cut, Pour, and Boil! Itâ€™s that easy! 3 easy steps in as quick as 3 minutes and your nutritious Ayurvedic breakfast is ready to eat.
- Who said weight management is boring? Our tasty masala porridge will put these myths to rest. The refreshing mint flavour of Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix will tantalize your taste buds.
- Kapiva Masala Supergrain contains 5.7g protein and 3.8g fibre in every serve. It satiates your hunger pangs and keeps you full for long.
- It does not have any harmful additives or added sugar. You can consume it as a morning breakfast or an evening snack, whichever you prefer!
Founderâ€™s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders â€“ Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that Masala Supergrain Mix is India's first Ayurveda enriched breakfast? It gives you the benefits of fiber-rich multigrains and Ayurvedic herbs in a quick 3-minute meal.
Green Coffee Bean
Green coffee beans are helpful in weight management. They are rich in chlorogenic acid which is an effective fat burner.
Garcinia suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full. It also blocks the production of new fat in your body.
Garlic is low in calories and high in nutrition. The strong taste of this herb adds a punch to your diet and lowers cholesterol.
- Green Coffee Bean
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||Kapiva Masala Supergrain Mix - Weight Management 380 Gms|
|Ingredient List||Multi Grain Flakes [Oats (69%), Green Gram (5%), Amaranth (3%), Ragi (3%)], Seasoning [Coriander, Cumin, Mustard, Iodized Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Black Salt, Rock salt, Dried Mango, Pomegranate Seed, Black Pepper, Dried Ginger, Chilli, Mint Leaf (0.008%), Nutmeg, Ajwain, Asafoetida, Flavours (Natural, Nature Identical), Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Anticaking Agent (INS 551), Mixed Spices](13.7%), Dehydrated Carrot Flakes, Edible Refined Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Dehydrated Onion Flakes, Dehydrated Coriander Leaves, Herb Extract - [Kokum (Garcinia cambogia) (0.59%), Green Coffee (Coffea arabica) (0.2%), Garlic (Allium sativum) (0.16%)], Vitamin Mix.|
|Manufacture Details with Lic no.||VLS Foods Pvt.Ltd.|
H-550, H-551 & 716, Phase-1, Industrial Area, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan - 301019
Lic. No.: 10016013001069
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||185 x 95 x 265 mm|
Frequently Bought Together
4 Reviews for Masala Supergrain Mix - Weight Management 380 Gms Add Review
taste was awesome and it real help to maintain weight contain very low calorie....... kehna toh boht he but itna abhi thik he
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review