- Women's Health
Period Care Juice
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Shatavari in this Juice has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that could help reduce pain during and before periods. This herb could also aid in regularizing irregular menstrual cycles.
- While Ashoka helps to boost stamina and could also strengthen the uterus, Mulethi boosts the production of estrogen and balances the hormones. The balance of hormones like estrogen and progesterone further reduces menstrual cramps.
- Lodhra is antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory in nature thus keeping an eye on infections during periods. It could also help control heavy bleeding and balance hormone levels.
- Noni improves bone health which further provides relief during menstruation.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Consuming excessive painkillers and using artificially sourced hormones isn’t healthy in the long run. With Kapiva Period Care Juice, you could combat cramps and irregular cycles, naturally with the help of 5 Ayurvedic herbs.
- We go the long way to obtain the herbal ingredients for you from authentic, traditional places and design a modern solution, especially for your comfort.
- All ingredients are mixed in precise quantities in a water-based concentration method to prepare this Ayurvedic wonder tonic for you.
- Our Period Care Juice does not contain any added colour, or flavour. It is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and lab-tested for quality.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know Garcinia peel contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) that helps to restrict fat production? It is also responsible for the production of serotonin which can help in suppressing appetite naturally and help you consume less calories without feeling hungry.
Noni is a small evergreen tree found in India that often grows among lava flows. It helps reduce inflammation in lungs and also has antibacterial and immunity-boosting properties.
It is a women-friendly Ayurvedic herb that has antioxidant properties. These properties aid in regulating smooth menstrual cycles.
This herb has astringent and hemostatic properties that could help to control heavy menstrual bleeding.
It has calming properties which could help in relieving painful periods. It can also strengthen the uterus and boost stamina in menstruating women.
It has antispasmodic properties that help to relax muscles. Thus, this herb could effectively comfort you during your periods.
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
2 Reviews for Period Care Juice Add Review
I had delayed irregular periods and after I started consuming periodcare ,I got two consecutive periods 30-32 days apart which is different from what I used to have earlier ..thanks Kapiva team
It is really a good product. For the first time, I had my periods pain free and regular. Highly recommended!!!
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review