- Skin & Hair
- Blood Pressure
- Women's Health
Aloe Vera Juice 1 L
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- This herbal juice helps in weight management as it is easily digestible and burns even the stubborn fats.
- A herbal juice that supports detoxification, it can help to flush out toxins from the body.
- It contains a variety of enzymes that help break down fats and sugar and aid better absorption of nutrients. It promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the intestines and has a laxative effect that prevents constipation.
- Aloe Vera is water-dense, so it prevents dehydration. This juice keeps the liver efficient.
Why this Kapiva product?
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help your skin glow, it also clears acne and neutralizes the effects of UV radiation.
- It is loaded with nutrients such as Vitamins B, C, E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It is a great way to ensure that you don’t catch a vitamin deficiency.
- We do not use any extracts for the juicing process. We rely on fresh Aloe Vera only.
- Our Aloe Vera Juice is made in GMP-certified facilities.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that aloe vera contains over 75 active ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, phenolic compounds, saponins, sterols, enzymes, and amino acids? These ingredients nourish your body from within and help you get a glowing skin and luscious hairs!
Our Aloe Vera is pulped within 4 hours of harvesting the leaves as the nutritional profile of it keeps decreasing with time.Known as the 'Lily of the Desert', this plant is great for digestion and skin-related issues.
- Aloe Vera
Why our customers love us?
Book free consultation
“The doctor was very kind and patient. She considered all my queries and answered them without any hesitation even few were basic. I would recommend to definitely give it a try and follow their prescription for given time period.”
“Had an interesting and insightful discussion with Dr. Ashwathy. Though being an allopathic doctor, I have great faith in our ancient science. Dr. Ashwathy actually made me reduce the medicines I was taking at a friend's behest, explaining me the action of each content. Would be following with her on my progress.”
“Dr Manjula P Badiyar is a gem, Very patient, Calm and composed. She listened very attentively and answered one by one every question to my satisfaction. A perfect doctor package.”
“I am so glad that the doctor spoke to me and patiently listened to my daily routine. She was really helpful and clearly explained the right kind of diet for me.”
44 Reviews for Aloe Vera Juice 1 L Add Review
I have used this product for a week now and I am happy with the results! It helps in digestion .
its worth using kapiva's aloe vera juice.Now it became part of my daily regime.....
Excellent products. Keep it up
Skin itching reduced, digestion improved
Body felt lighter, skin started glowing
This is Sunil Goyal and I am using your juice which are very good and natural
Digestion was improved.
It felt better only till the time I used it.
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review