Your products like Amla Juice and Aloe Vera Juice are very expensive compared to Dabur products. Your juices are priced at Rs. 299. Dabur products MRP is less than Rs. 200.
Aloe Juice 1L + Amla Juice 1L
Limited time offers, ends in:
Are you fed up of processed food, impure ingredients and the lack of quality or authenticity?
We can relate to that.
Kapiva keeps principles of Ayurveda in mind.
Today, while Ayurveda is growing, the idea that Ayurveda is everything from the right lifestyle, the right routine, the right food and finally the right cure, is lost.
- Amla is rich in Vitamin C content while Aloe Vera is packed with polysaccharides. Hence, both the juices can help you to build and strengthen your immunity.
- Vitamin C from Amla and antioxidants from Aloe Vera could help cleanse your skin and reduce pigmentation
- Consume Amla juice regularly could help to control your blood sugar levels.
- Aloe Vera contains a variety of enzymes that help break down fats and sugar and aid better absorption of nutrients. It promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the intestines and has a laxative effect that prevents constipation.
Why this Kapiva product?
- We source our Amlas from the heartland of Amlas – Pratapgarh, UP which has all the ideal conditions for the growth of the fruit - slightly alkaline soil and a tropical climate. We handpick small, wild Amlas, wash them thoroughly, and then cold-press them for juice extraction to retain its maximum nutrition.
- We source matured Aloe Vera leaves from Thar, Rajasthan. They are pulped within 4 hours of cutting in order to retain maximum nutrients and to provide you with a sense of freshness.
- Kapiva Amla juice and Kapiva Aloe Vera Juice contain no sugar, no artificial flavours, no added colours and chemicals or any taste enhancers.
- Our Aloe Vera and Amla Juices are made in GMP-certified facilities.
Founder’s note :
Founded in 2016, Kapiva was born out of the passion and minds of our two founders – Ameve Sharma and Shrey Badhani. From establishing Ayurvedic clinics to understanding the grass root challenges of modern India, our founders strongly believed that modern science can help people practice an Ayurvedic lifestyle better.
Did you know?
Did you know that a combination of Aloe Vera & Amla can do a wealth of good to your health? Aloe Vera Juice contains 75 active ingredients like vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that nourish your body from within! Amla is known as Divyaaushada in Ayurveda as it has all 5 tastes - sweet, sour, bitter, astringent and pungent . Both these juices keep you healthy inside out!
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a rich source of Vitamin C that helps in improving digestion & metabolism. It is a well-known immunity-booster that fights infections and promotes weight management.
Aloe Vera is an Ayurvedic herb, very well-known for providing skin benefits. It helps in skin hydration, has anti-inflammatory properties, and boosts overall skin health.
- Aloe Vera
Why our customers love us?
|Product Name||KAPIVA MAGIC MIX – ALOE JUICE 1L + AMLA JUICE 1L|
|Ingredient List||100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid (Ph Stabilizer) Less Than 0.1%, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Each) Used As Preservatives, 100% Pure Amla Juice, Permitted Class II Preservatives|
|Marketer Details with FSSAI Logo & Licence no.||Adret Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Kapiva)|
101, Notan Classic, Off Turner Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400050, Maharashtra, India
Lic. No.: 10018022007987
|Product Dimension (LXBXH)||9x9x24.5 inches , 9x9x24.5 inches|
|Product Barcode||8906082520011 , 8906082520004|
|Best before||18 months|
981 Reviews for Aloe Juice 1L + Amla Juice 1L Add Review
Amla's vitamin C and Aloe Vera's antioxidants may aid to cleanse your skin and minimise discoloration.
These products are good for hair. The blend of all natural ingredients makes it a good product for people looking for healthy lifestyle
Add a review
Your email addressed will not be published. Required fileds are marked *Write a Review